Colorado Personal Injury Attorneys
What is your Colorado Personal Injury case worth?
Burg Simpson’s lawyers in Colorado are dedicated to helping injured victims fight for their rights after an accident. Accidents can have lasting, life-altering consequences including pain, suffering, and emotional distress. We put our over 40 years of experience to work for you and your family. We have a proven record track record of winning favorable outcomes for our clients. We have helped hundreds of clients get the compensation they deserve, and now we want to help you do the same!
You can speak with an experienced Denver personal injury attorney at Burg Simpson today by filling out a FREE Case Evaluation form, or by calling us directly at (303) 792-5595.
We help with all injury cases
Were you badly injured in a car wreck and need an attorney? Did you slip on unmarked spilled milk and fall at the grocery store? Did someone else’s carelessness or negligence cause you harm? A personal injury is legally defined as any harm that comes to someone due to the actions–or failure to take action–of another party. This can include physical injuries, social injury such as a damaged reputation, damage to one’s mental & emotional well-being, or even the loss of a person’s rights. The injury can be further broken down into willful injuries or negligent injuries.
- Neck Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Spine Injuries
- Serious Soft Tissue Injuries
- Burn Injury
- Contusion Injury
- Laceration Injury
- Eye Injury
If someone else’s carelessness has caused you injury, your pain, loss and suffering could be damages eligible for compensation. The Denver, Colorado personal injury lawyers at Burg Simpson have over 40 years of experience fighting for victims of personal injury. Our personal injury attorneys have successfully claimed over 1 billion dollars for individuals in client damages!
You are not in this alone! Burg Simpson can help!
For more than 40 years, Burg Simpson’s nationally recognized attorneys have stood up for individuals that have been harmed by negligent, careless, and reckless acts. We have the experience, resources, and reputation needed to get our clients the money they deserve through settlement of trial. Let us help you!
What to Expect:
- Once you call our office, you'll speak to one of our trained paralegals, who will gather information about your case to prepare you and our staff.
- Our team of lawyers analyze each case in detail to assess the value of your claim. Time is of the essence and its best to move quickly with a legal claim. Critical evidence may be lost if you delay.
- The initial meeting will be a visit to our office, a conference call or even visit to a medical facility if you have been badly injured.
- Remember, at Burg Simpson, we fight for our clients, and we only get paid if you do.
Powerful Lawyers. Powerful Results.
To schedule a free case evaluation, please call (303) 792-5595